Pet Crystalweed CBD Oil is a veterinary product based on Cannabis Sativa L. Full Spectrum extract mixed with a hemp oil. CBD helps to alleviate and prevent situations of discomfort, it is a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- 10 ml bottle;
CBD concentration in relation to weight:
- CBD Pet Oil 2.5% is indicated for small pets such as birds, rabbits, hamsters (100gr-5kg).
- CBD Pet Oil 5% is indicated for medium sized pets such as cats and small dogs (5kg-25kg).
- CBD Pet Oil 10% is indicated for large pets (>25kg).
Cannabis Sativa L. Extract
The Cannabis Sativa L. extract, in addition to CBD, contains all the terpenes and cannabinoids naturally present in the hemp plant. The interaction between the various cannabinoids gives life to the process which in scientific literature is called "Entourage". CBD helps relieve and prevent states of discomfort by exerting an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. It interacts with the endocannabinoid system present in most living beings, restoring the psycho-physical balance necessary to achieve well-being.
It is obtained by pressing Cannabis Sativa L. seeds which do not contain the active ingredients present in leaves and flowers. It is known for its excellent supply of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids, renowned for their important antioxidant, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, it is an oil naturally rich in mineral salts and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E.
- It does not contain synthetic flavours, allergens, colorants and preservatives.
- It does not contain heavy metals.
How many ml of oil are in each PET CBD oil vial?
Crystalweed PET CBD oils come in the form of 10ml glass bottles with a glass and silicone dropper.