He’s Clean, Sleek, And Perfectly Formed!
The G-Pen Connect Concentrates Vaporizer is an innovative alternative to conventional concentrate consumption that heats to temperature within five seconds of activation.
The G Pen Connect is a market-leading concentrate vaporizer that rivals the finest dab rigs. It pairs with most female-jointed bongs and glass-on-glass water pipes so you can enjoy super-smooth draws every time. It features a 14mm male glass-on-glass adapter, and 10mm and 18mm adapters are available separately. With this vaporizer, you get high-density, quality vapour production without the troubles of a torch and exposed nail.
The Connect is an interesting-looking device clad in a metal body with G Pen’s signature matte black finish.
The device’s design aesthetic is the G Pen signature – clean, sleek, with subtly rounded edges for easy handling. The battery pack is the largest component of the Connect, and it attaches magnetically to the rest of the device. The battery pack sticks out from the rest of the device, which might seem a little awkward at first, but it’s actually an ergonomic feature since the battery is where the firing button is located. The button isn’t tough to locate at all. It’s the entire side face of the battery pack, making the Connect so much easier to use while attached to a rig. The whole device is fairly modular, with only two removable parts that are all magnetically connected. The spring-loaded carb release button allows you to clear the chamber effortlessly.
A Sanitary Way To Have Fun
Its powerful 850mAh battery heats the concentrates in a short five seconds. While recharging can take an hour or two, it is undoubtedly easier than refilling a butane torch. Thanks to the ceramic heating element and G Pen’s patented reverse airflow technology, you can vape concentrates evenly and efficiently while enjoying dense clouds full of pure flavour. One of the more significant advantages that the Connect has over the standard torch and nail is that it gives the choice of a more precise temperature setting via the three different voltage settings, Blue: 3.1V/ Green: 3.6V/Red: 4.1V.
- This precision allows you to truly taste the terpenes in the material and maximize the effects of certain cannabinoids that are activated by lower temperatures.
- The resulting vapour on the lowest setting (indicated by the color blue) is more flavour-centered and less dense.
- The vapour density increases with each toggle through the higher settings, with the middle (green) setting being the most balanced.
- The G Pen Connect is small enough to fit in any pocket, and the magnetic tank cap allows for a quick and easy setup.
- The Connect will last for several back-to-back sessions on a single charge despite its small size.
- The pass-through charging option will enable you to charge the battery even while using the device.
- Although perfect for use at home, the G Pen Connect also comes with a handy hemp travel pouch for easy storage and transportation.
IMPORTANT: BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Charge the battery with a good-quality and dedicated charger. Never use a charger with a voltage/current rating higher than 5V/1A.
- When not in use, your battery should be kept away from heat, and stored in a non-conductive box/case. Never carry the battery lose in your pocket with other metal objects.
- Only use original batteries, not clones, copies, or other batteries.
- Do not use damaged batteries in your vaporizer. Even a small tear or loose wrapping can be dangerous.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in severe or permanent damage to the battery, cause serious personal injury, or lead to a fire. Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging, failure to comply with the above warnings and guidelines, and other inappropriate use of this product are not covered under warranty. Please comply with local recycling regulations for battery disposal.